Here is our kitchen and living room! I love my fire place! I'm debating on whether or not to put our wedding picture above the fireplace, or a picture of Christ?? Any opinions?
Rocky is 21!
3 months ago
Grow old with me... The best is yet to be...
6 comments:
Wendy are you kidding me! It's beautiful I love it!! So nice!! There are alot of similarities of it to your old house. I want my own house. And I think the picture of Christ above the fireplace and the wedding picture in another really visible place as well!
you're house is way cute! I love it! dido on the pix that Heidi said. Save me from those Halloween pix...wow...who are those weirdos :)
your house is so cute!!!! i'm so jealous!!!!! where is it at? when did you sell your old house?
Hey Wendy - REALLY cute house!! That is so exciting.
Hey there! I love your house it is so cute! We are trying to sell ours right now! Where you guys living these days? Good to hear from you and thanks we think she is pretty great!
Your house is so cute. I love it! I bet your so happy to be there.
Post a Comment