Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Holidays!!!




The holidays were a lot of fun this year! We had so much going on everyday! Jordan, Heidi, and Jackson got to spend 2 weeks with us and we had a lot of fun!!!







My family and Mitchell's family all went down to Temple Square to see the beautiful lights! It was freezing but we all had a good time together!



1 comment:

crooks.blogspot.com said...

Hey you! I miss you! I saw Whitney the other day and have missed you more even since! I don't know how to add people to my blog or I would. I will figure it out. I am a techno peasant. Next time I am up in Layton it would be so good to see you! How is life!? Busy I am sure.....Do you have an e-mail address? Let me know. Love ya! (Do you remember our shmaptor/raptor call? My crazy husband was being wierd and did something just like it. Anyway...hope to hear from ya soon!