Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jordans Grad party @ Classic Skating!!





Jordan finally graduated from college! YAY! So we all went to classic to celebrate! It was a long night full of activities and fun!!










Looks like Heidi won king of the mountian!!
GO HEIDI!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wendy! Hey girl! I was just looking at Brooke Pendelton's blog and saw "THE BOWMANS" on her blog list and thought it might be you and look, it was! What a cute blog! I love the picture of you and Mitch at the top, so cute! I just had a dream the other night with you in it. Kinda wierd huh :). We were playing soccer together. Anyways I'm glad you have a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep in touch. I'm going to add you to my blogging buddies so I hope thats okay. I have a blog too but it's private so if you want to check it out let me know. My email is michelletruillo1@gmail.com ... Hope things are going well for you! :)