Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can you say CUTE!!!


Okay so I came across these diaper bags from a friend! She bought a John Deere one with a matching blanket for her daughter who is having a boy in October. I ended up getting a sweet deal on these two because they didn't have matching blankets! But I coudn't pass them up! I know it may sound a little silly but I bought the one on the left for me (for the future of course, its neutral so I'll be okay when the time comes), and the blue one I bought for Cassie Macfarlane who is due in July!! I thought i'd share them with you because i'm excited for them! I got them at a little boutique shop in Clearfield, its just off main street, right after the fun daze!!!













6 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! Much better than the picture I got on my phone. :)

Michelle said...

You're so cute. I love that you're so excited about them. They are way cute, I love the quilt look :).

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

WENDY!!!

I was so happy to run across your blog! You guys look amazing. We will have to catch up.. good luck with those cute puppies : )

Elisa and Tyler said...

I love those quilts! I have been looking for one for Tylee. I will have to go check out that shop! Thanks!

Kent, Krista and Family said...

These are pretty dang cute! Are you having a baby then?? You are so cute! How are you and Mitch doing?

Wendy Bowman said...

HAHA no i'm not having a baby! That's for the future :) Mitchell and I are doing really well! How're you doing!? I hear you're having another baby! A GIRL! Congrats to you!