Okay so here is a icky picture of me close up but I am looking for some input/advice... I am so sick and tired of the same look! Ugh, I need a new hair style but I don't want to cut my hair! So I was thinking what about extension??? HUH? I'm in desperate need of something new, so any opinion would be great :)
Rocky is 21!
3 months ago


4 comments:
you should go dark with some little highlights!!! :) Jk i dunno, I'm not in style! I need a new look too!
I too have thought about extensions but am glad I didn't go with it. Here's why, my sister in law Brooke got them and they honestly looked great. But she said they were hard to maintain and when she took them out a LOT of her hair came out with it. So... I think they can ruin your hair if you do the ones that you like sew in or whatever. And hello?! They're SO expensive! Brandi Isaacson wears these extensions that just clip in your hair and they're really cute. I've seen a couple of people with them and if you wear them right you can't tell... and it won't ruin your hair.
BUT I like your hair, it's so hard when you want a change, especially when you want a change without cutting it.
So I guess I don't really have a good suggestion, which is fine because all you asked for was an OPINION.... and now you have mine.
Icky, whatever, you are so cute! I agree with the clip in extensions. I think they are the best way to go because they are a lot cheaper and won't damage your hair at all. Glue in or bead extensions won't always damage your hair if you go to someone who does a really good job and knows what they are doing but they are high maintanence and expensive like Michelle said. Hope that helped a little. Good luck with whatever you choose. You'll look cute whatever you do!
I would not do extensions, Katy has gotten them several times and they are expensive, hard to up keep and even the most expensive ones damage your hair. . . at least that's what Katy says. I think your hair is cute, but I know how getting sick of it goes. Maybe color? Good luck to you!! Post a picture when you do decide what to do.
Post a Comment