Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday to my baby sister!!!

Happy Birthday Girlie!!! We love you and are so proud of you! Keep up the good work and stay happy!! Layton High is lucky to have you on their cheer squad this year!! Forget NRigde! HAHA
She would probably kill me if she know i put this picture on here!! :0)

Look how fun our family is! It just wouldn't be the same if we didn't have silly Joss!!


Oh and had to add this picture! She's a aunt before turning 16! What a freaking CUTE little nephew!! I think he gets is cuteness from his mom!!!! :)



8 comments:

Wendy Bowman said...

LOL Heidi! I just noticed you and Jordan are dancing in the background of the last picture!! LOVE IT!!!! look at your face! LOL

Heidi said...

LOL!!! I noticed that too! I am maybe just a little bit special!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSS!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute little sis you have! My little sis will be 16 in a few months, actually the same day we're shooting to have our baby (Sept 21st). We thought it'd be fun to have my little sis and our baby be exactly 16 years part. Anyways, little sisters are fun. Aren't we lucky to have them!

Matt and Sarah said...

I can't believe she is 16! That's crazy! Time is going by way too fast! I love your family! Seeing the picture of you all brought back the best memories!

Heidi said...

Lol I think Jordan's face in the pool tops it all!! Even the crazy hairdos!!!!

Wendy Bowman said...

LOL ya Jordan's face is the best!!!
And ya Michelle, life just wouldn't be as fun without sisters!! Gotta love them!!

Elisa and Tyler said...

I can't believe she is 16! She s beautiful and as I remember pretty funny! Such fun pictures!

Richard and Michelle said...

seriously? 16? That's so crazy, it seems like just yesterday she was like... what.... 5? Happy Birthday Jossy!!!!