So it has been one year since we first got pregnant, and boy has it been a long year....... Since then i've had my fair share of miscarriages and disappiontments. . . . But we're staying positive and strong... I had a hysteroexam done today to make sure everygthing was okay up there, it's a procedure where they squirt fluid up in there and check your uterus! And believe me did it hurt! It was so uncomfortable and painful! But he says everything looks wonderful inside and out! So now we're just praying and hoping for the best! I was also wondering if you all wouldn't mind keeping us in your prayers! We are both ready and excited to start a family! Thanks for everyone's love and support you all have always shown us! KEEP THE FAITH!
Love, Mitch and Wendy
Rocky is 21!
3 months ago
9 comments:
I love you guys so much :) You two are so cute and I love the picture! I think little baby Bowman may be a little stubborn like his mom or dad hmmmmm what do you think!? Jackson folds his arms too and when I tell him to close his eyes he does it really tight but then opens them right away again! Love you tons! Always in our prayers!!
Good luck! I hope all goes well. You guys deserve a child.
Of course we will! And I agree...you always did things your way...lol...baby Bowman must be the same. But you will be in our prayers. I found a scripture yesterday morning...Words of Mormon vs. 7. I like what it says about the Lords will. He knows you and Mitch and the little one coming to your family and His wisdom is far greater than ours, in fact it's perfect. So it may not make it easier but at least there's the knowledge that you will get your perfect baby just at the perfect time. Love ya both!
Sarah
That's good to hear that everything looks good. We'll definately keep you in our prayers :).
Wendy and Mitch you are always in my prayers. I know you two will be amazing parents. I know your time will come. You guys have been really patient and it will pay off. Just promise me Wendy he/she won't be so frugal with his money like Mitch :) just kidding Mitchell. I love you guys. Good Luck. Glad all is well
Awww Wendy,
I think God has a plan for you guys. I am sure it will happen when you least expect it, like when you are knee deep in finals and not thinking about it! I can tell you that kiddo will be adorable! Hang in there sweetie! ;) HUGS Tabitha
You are in my prayers too! It took Eric and I almost 8 months to get pregnant. Its not fun worrying about it and all the stress that comes with it. On the other hand, If we would have had her sooner it would have been a lot harder with work and school. I know now why we had her when we did. Keep in mind God sees the big picture and knows what is best for you! :)
Hi Mitch and Wendy, I will tell you a story (true). I had a hysterosalpingogram in 1988. Not for the same reason. Bill and I had married and between us had 5 children. With my history we scheduled this to make sure we had no need to worry about a "surprise" pregnancy. You are right! It was not comfortable. Anyway, their findings. I was 99.9% likely not to get pregnant with my tube 99% occluded by scar tissue. Being very certain (Bill was) that we did not want to have more children, we scheduled a Tubal Ligation so there would be no question. Well, that dye injection opened up the tube and guess what! Billy was born 9 months later! So maybe this was a good thing to have done. You guys are great and it will happen! We love you. Aunt Cyndee
Hey Wendy, this is Christy Hales! :) Just found your blog on Michelle Trujillo's page. I'll keep you guys in my prayers! My boyfriend's bro/sis in-law couldn't get prego for 6+ years and now have 3. It's all on someone else's time, if you will. =) Being patient does suck, I'm sure. Hang in there!
Post a Comment