skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Almost Done!
Just wanted to post and tell everyone school is almost over! I have a final tomorrow for my seminar II class! I finished my 90 hours of precepting in 7 days! Yes I was a zombie for that next week! Then next week starting on November 9 i'll start my NCLEX review class which will be from 9-5 Monday thru Thursday! Friday November 13th will be my pinning ceremony and then Monday the 16th i'll take my comprehensive final! If I pass that then I can get my transcripts and take my boards to become an RN! YAY! The end is finally here! Thanks for everyone's love and support these past 2 years!!
3 comments:
Congratulations dear. I am so proud of you. Did you know that I always wanted to do that? Well up until the time when I started college and realized I had to take all those stinkin bio classes and stuff that I just don't get. You are a smarty pants. Go girl!
Congratulations!!! That i so exciting! No more school for you! Good job, I am sure it was a lot of hard work! You will be a great RN!!!
HOORAY! I see light at the end of the tunnel!! You are almost there!!
Post a Comment