Monday, February 1, 2010

22 WEEKS!!!!!!!

Okay here are my 22 week belly pictures and ultrasound pictures! I'm so excited to meet my little girl!! This was by far the funnest ultrasound! These pictures amaze me! I tell Mitch she already looks like me :) LOVE HER!!!













6 comments:

david said...

YAY!! JANEY'S LITTLE FRIEND!!! Good thing she looks like you :)

Heidi said...

You are so little still!! :) She's so cute! I can't get over it!!

Ryan and Hetz said...

Girl, you crack me up! I am still bigger than you and I have no baby inside of me.

Kent, Krista and Family said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know you were expecting...or maybe I did. A part of me thinks I knew but then again I'm surprised too...haha

Anyway, I love the belly pics. You will love having them later to look at.

The US pics are amazing. I can see her sweet face. I totally love it. When are you due?

Elisa and Tyler said...

You are so tiny!!! Those ultrasounds are so amazing and she looks so cute already!! Congratulations!! Neither one of my babies would give us good face shots!! Those are seriously great!!!

Michelle said...

That is such a fun ultrasound isn't it! Can't wait to see your baby girl! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! Being a Mom is sooo wonderful! You and Mitch will be great parents :)!