Mitch and I went on our first bike ride this year! I had been couped up in the house all day so when he got home from work he fixed up our bikes so we can go on a nice relaxing ride..... HAHA ya right! RELAXING?! I thought I was going to die! First of all its hard to peddle with a big belly hanging down, second I am WAY out of shape!! :) It sure was pretty though!
Wow! Look at you girl! That's awesome that you're out biking when your 8 months pregnant :). Can't wait to see your little girl! I want to come visit you and bring you a gift when she comes!
Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
2 comments:
Wow! Look at you girl! That's awesome that you're out biking when your 8 months pregnant :). Can't wait to see your little girl! I want to come visit you and bring you a gift when she comes!
WOW time has flown. I didn't realize how far along you were/are. I really do love the name. I can' wait for you guys.
Post a Comment