Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
11 comments:
Beautiful Wendy! She is seriously beautiful! <3 Tab
What sweet pictures! I love them!!
SOOO precious :)! I LOVE that first picture of you and her. They are all SO cute! She's adorable!
So adorable!
Super Cute! I love these pictures. You guys look cute too, but she's so beautiful. I love her.
Those are beautiful!!! She is a doll! Congrats to your little family!
wendy and mitch. she is an angel. so very cute. congrats. i can't wait to see her.
SHe is so cute! I love the pictures, super cute headbands! Such a cute little family!
How fun! I just can't pick a favorite!
Beautiful pictures Wendy. Thanks so much for sharing. I love that we get to have a little tast of lives through blogging. Fun, fun, fun!
SOOOOO cute! Congrats again
Post a Comment