




The day we have been waiting for FINALLY came!!! After being up all night with Lilly having to go out to the bathroom, I left for work at 5:45 AM and Mitch said Lilly whined until 7:15 AM when he saw Tuff's ears perk and he bolted down to where Lilly was, he followed and saw a PUPPY!!!! YAY! She went on to have 9 pups!! Unfortanatley we lost one of the males.... She had a total of 5 males and 4 females!!! She's being a good little mommy!!!
6 comments:
ooooh she look so sweet with all of them!! They sure make good lookin pups :) It's a good thing we aren't out there or I'd want to keep them all! Things are going to be really exciting at your house here in a few weeks!
Holy crap are you kidding me? 9 puppies?! That's just amazing although I can't say I'm surprised she was HUGE! That's too bad you lost one of them... did you try the 101 Dalmation thing? You know where you just rub the puppy in a blanket and it comes back to life? I mean really....
Ya I did actually, I tried everything, CPR and rubbing it and even had both Tuff and Lilly licking it to see if we could get it to start moving :( it was so hard to have to see it that way...
But that is a lot of puppies to have to shuffle around especially while she was still having some
What cute puppies! How fun! 9, wow, that's alot! Sorry about the poor little puppy that didn't make it, that's sad :(.
Oh Wendy that's so sad. I just got a dog and I can't imagine having puppies and losing one. I bet it was hard work.
Really?! nine puppies poor girl! She looks so sweet with all of them, such a good mom. Sorry about the one little one, but congrats on the rest!
Post a Comment