Friday, March 20, 2009

Poor Lilly

Do you think she could look more miserable!! I feel so bad for her! She could pop any day now!



She follows me everywhere! I think she's afraid i'm not going to be there when she goes into labor :( Good thing Mitchell and I are home at different times just in case she does pop when i'm not around, at least someone will be here....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my gosh!!!! lol how on earth did she get up on your bed. Poor thing. So funny though!!

Wendy Bowman said...

oh its getting off the bed thats hard for her! HAHA

Michelle said...

Poor thing! I hope she has her puppies soon and I hope it goes well :).

Richard and Michelle said...

Ok, I can't stop looking at these pictures. She looks like she's in SO much pain. I really can't even imagine.

Elisa and Tyler said...

Poor girl! She looks like she is so ready to have those puppies! Goodluck!