Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference



Mitchell and I had the wonderful opportunity of attending the sunday morning session! It was the neatest experience for us! I couldn't believe all the people and security! It felt like a concert! And not to mention the crazy protestors!!! I'm so greatful for our wonderful Presidency, the 12 Apostles, and the 70! We are so lucky to have these wonderful men and their counsel that they give us! I'm greatful for our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! I couldn't have more love for them!! Keep the Faith! The church is true!! Love to all!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome that you guys were able to go down to the conference center. I agree, conference was wonderful as usual! We are so blessed to have such great leaders and to recieve so much guidance and inspiration.

Heidi said...

Love you guys! Conference center is very cool. So fun you guys got to go together. We were just happy to finally get it on our tv and be able to stay home and watch it, instead of having to go to the church. haha!!