That outfit is so fun! And so is the swimming suit! Any fun plans for the summer of where you can use it? And also....are you living in Layton now? I was wondering if I can get your address for a baby shower I am having?
That is a KA-UTE suit! I love it when it's time to get new swim wear, and sandals and such. I just got back from Vegas and my sisters and I did some much needed shopping. Love it.
Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
5 comments:
So cute!! You will look great in both!!
Good for you! It's always fun to shop! I love both of your buys!
Sooo cute, love em! They'll be espeically cute on you!
That outfit is so fun! And so is the swimming suit! Any fun plans for the summer of where you can use it? And also....are you living in Layton now? I was wondering if I can get your address for a baby shower I am having?
That is a KA-UTE suit! I love it when it's time to get new swim wear, and sandals and such. I just got back from Vegas and my sisters and I did some much needed shopping. Love it.
Post a Comment