My wonderful husband and I finally got to be sealed together!! We went through the Bountiful temple yesterday and got to share out special day with all of our friends and family! What an amazing experience! LOVE YOU BABE! And thanks to all who got to come out and support us! We love all of you and are greatful for your wonderful examples and friendships!!
5 comments:
Congratulations on going through the temple, that's sooo awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! I love the picture of you and Mitch at the top of your blog, so cute! Good job on your awesome bowling score too, very impressive :)!
I am SO excited! And love the picture at the top! i had no idea that was coming up! Hooray! And you do have the cutest sisters and mom ever! Love ya! I will try to get in touch soon. I will be up in Layton some more. My parents just sold their house. Crazy! So they need help packing. Anyway...so...talk to ya soon!
Congrats Mitchell and Wendy. You two have worked really hard for everything you have in life. I know you guys will continue to be a great example for all your friends and family. I love you guys
Congratulations! That is so amazing! I am so excited for you guys! Your new header picture is so cute and it looks like you guys had a fun weekend!
How come when you get home from vacation it feels like you need another vacation...lol miss you!!!
Post a Comment