Congratulations so Brody and Cassie! Their cute little baby boy Kyler was born this morning at 3:42 am! He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches!! What a beautiful baby boy!!
How exciting! New babies are such a joy :). Cassie's little sister is in our ward, she's a cute girl. I was talking to her and her hubby last week and we found the connection. What a small world.
Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
2 comments:
awww so cute!! congrats!!!
How exciting! New babies are such a joy :). Cassie's little sister is in our ward, she's a cute girl. I was talking to her and her hubby last week and we found the connection. What a small world.
Post a Comment