Numbing my toes! And I'm sure glad he did :)All done! Now I just have to soak them 3 times a day and wrap them back up!! Good thing i'm going to nursing school! :) HAHA
(Just a warning to ya, DON'T watch this video if you have a weak stomach!)
Grow old with me... The best is yet to be...
Numbing my toes! And I'm sure glad he did :)All done! Now I just have to soak them 3 times a day and wrap them back up!! Good thing i'm going to nursing school! :) HAHA
(Just a warning to ya, DON'T watch this video if you have a weak stomach!)
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is sick. I didn't watch the video because I would for sure throw up.... I had some toenails removed because they were all jacked from running but not removed for forever! I wanted them to come back! you're crazy! Happy Birthday by the way! I was out of town and missed saying it!
That looks so painful! And gross!! I am glad you don't have to no longer mess with them.
I think I'm going to be sick! How could you look at those pictures!!!!
So funny story my brother saw the pictures just walking by when I was checkin them out and then when I was showing Jordan too and my bro was like what is the big deal. He thought that your toenail was just polished lol. I was like no that isn't polish. anyway!! congrats on getting that takin care of!! :)
I couldn't watch the video because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to take it. I almost lost it just looking at the pictures :). That looked painful and yucky. I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with your toenails, that stinks, but that's good you won't have to deal with them anymore!
Oh my gosh!!!! That looks so incredibly painful!!! I am glad you got it taken care of though! Looks like you had a great birthday too!
Ouch. I'm hoping that the pain was well worth the reward of never again having ingrown toenails.
THAT IS SOOOO GROSS!!!!
Post a Comment