Thursday, October 8, 2009

BBQ~ October 1, 2009

Mitch and I decided to have a bbq with some of our closest friends before it gets too cold and starts looking like winter :) , and before I get too deep in my studies getting ready for the NCLEX-RN exam!!! Anyways so here are some pictures of everyone who came! Definetly next summer we'll have to get EVERYONE to come! (Michelle Trujillo and I keep saying how much fun it would be to have a big bbq)!
Joni, Michelle, and baby Jane
Cute little Laney! Dave Kennedy
All the girls (minus Heather and myself), Brooke, Reagan, Michelle, Joni, and Jane
Ryan and Heather Jones
Mr. Hazen Price

Scottie!
Playing some Rock band, Joni, Jane, and Spencer
Wendy and Michelle!
Laney playing with her daddy
Look at you go Brooke!
My wonderful, handsome, husband!
I love everyone's faces when they're playing an instrument! Great concentration!!!
Thanks for the fun filled night everyone! Can't wait to do it again with more company :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast at the cabin and BBQin'! We really should get together! We need to just pick a date :)! It's getting kinda cold out to BBQ. We could try to get together sometime real soon and BBQ before it gets too cold or we could go out to dinner or do a potluck. What do ya think? :) We'd love to get together with you guys. It'd be fun to have Ryan and his wife come and maybe some of the other old friends. It's fun seeing pictures of you guys and the others from high school. Brooke and Scott are in our ward so we hang out with them now sometimes and we see Cam and Katie every now and then since Katie's sister Haley is married to Justin's bro.

CrazyKennedys said...

thanks for the bbq...it was way fun!! I think I'm gonna have to get rockband, since I was amazing at the singing :)