October 15-21, 2009 Jordan, Heidi, and Jackson all flew to Utah! Jordan came out for the hunting season so all the men went down south for the week! It was just us girls and Jackson for 5 days! We had so much fun! We went to the Dinosaur Park, the Zoo, shopping and many other things! It was so fun to spend time with Heidi and Jackson! We sure miss them and wish they lived closer to us! Here are some pictures not in any particular order, just to show you how much fun we had together!!
1 comment:
LOL oh my goodness you have some way better ones than me!! I need those!! I hadn't seen so many of them! I love them all! I really do great animal impressions hu. Jackson leaning on your cheek is so cute and the one where he's drinking the straw with Joss too he looks so big.
Yikes the couch one. I'm such a bad example. And his "Cheese" smile at the restaurant. And the one of him and grandma under the blanket so cute! Love them all HOPE TO SEE you soon :) He's still telling stories from when we were there. And every time I say yuck he is still saying "ca ca".
Post a Comment