My Nursing Pinning Ceremony was on Friday the 13th!! My mom had the privledge of pinning me since she's an RN!! That was so neat to have her part of it! Thanks for everyone who came out and supported me and for all those who came to my house afterwards to celebrate :) I have such wonderful friends and family and I love you all!! Thanks for the support these past couple years!!
Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
7 comments:
We love you Wen!! :)
Wendy you are awesome! And I am so proud of you for hanging in there, you'll never be sorry you did it! Congratulations! Love you!
That is so awesome! Congratulations on being done and being and RN! Way to go!!!!
YAY! Congrats Wendy!!!!!!!! Way to go! :0) Tabitha
ps HOORAY FOR THE BLOG WORKING AGAIN!
CONGRATS!!! that is such an accomplishment!!! when do you take boards?
CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! That has to be a huge accomplishment.
Post a Comment