I know this might be a little hard to see what your looking at but Heidi NEEDED to see it :) so glad it uploaded!! In the beginning you'll see the full baby then the doc measure the belly then her head, next she does a close up on the bottom half to try and see the sex of the baby! If you look closely you can see her tiny hands and legs!! GOOD LUCK trying to figure it out! Once you do its so neat to look at!!
Rocky is 21!
3 months ago
5 comments:
Ultrasounds are so fun. Congrats again on your little girl.
Don't you love seeing the little fingers, toes, and heart beat! Amazing!! Congratulations!
Glad you were able to get the ultrasound clip on your blog :)! What I did which was kind of nice since sometimes it's hard to know what you're looking at on the ultrasound, is I narrorated the ultrasound clip as I recorded it. Just an idea for you incase you want to remember what is what in the future :). Isn't it so cool that you have a little baby moving around in your tummy. I'm so excited for you and Mitch, you will be such cute parents! Can't wait to see your little girl :)!
I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it!
Congrats! So, so exciting!!
Post a Comment