We went to Mexico Dec. 11-17 to celebrate my graduation, and for Christmas! We had a ton of fun!! We went with Ryan and Heather Jones, Dave and Joni Kennedy, & Hazen and Reagan Price... We did a lot of snorkeling and swimming, went and saw the Mayan Ruins, and one day Mitch and I spent by ourselves and did zip lines, walked through under ground caves, drove ATV things through caves, and went on a little raft that you use hand paddles through more underground caves!! We had so much fun! I had a hard time eating the food though! It was so gross! I don't know if it was just because i'm pregnant and food tastes different to me?? But I was anxious to get home and have real American made food!! It was sure nice to be able to spend time with Mitch after dedicating my life to school these past couple of years!! We're both excited to move on with our lives and start our little family!! Here are some pictures from our trip, not in any particular order, ENJOY!! :)




























6 comments:
LOL oh my goodness beautiful and hilarious! How fun you guys deserved it!!
How fun! I'm jealous! I want to go on a vacation. Looks like you guys had a blast! What cute pictures! It's a lot harder to travel when you have kids so that's good you guys were able to go now. Go on as many trips as you can before your little one comes :)!
Nice. We had such a blast as well and it would have been fun to meet up... but I turned my phone off all week! It's nice to get away and soak up the sun... especially when it's snowing here!
Beautiful looks like so much fun! We are planning to take the kids on a cruise there this summer!
Pretty pictures! It looks like you guys had fun. Its probably because you are pregnant, certain foods taste different when you are pregnant.
Oh my gosh! That was soooo much fun...and it's not because you were pregnant! The food WAS nasty
Post a Comment