Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rascal Flatts!!

Okay so I know this is a little late sense the concert was Feb. 26th but I have to share our fun experience! So Whit bought Jossilyn and I tickets to go see Rascal Flatts with her (I know what a nice sister we have), we have all been so excited to go sense the day she bought them (and told me)!! It looked like we were going to have pretty good seats too, they were Portal K, up above the stage and to the left, so we were excited because we were going to have a great close up view of the stage! Well once we got parked and in the building we headed to portal K, Jessica Simpson had just started (she wasn't very good), so they had shut the doors and had workers standing out looking at peoples tickets and telling them where to go. So we handed the guy our tickets and he kind of paused and looked up at me and asked us where we had gotten our tickets, Whit told him she bought them the very first day they went on sale and I told him through ticketmaster, he then began to tell us that our seats were not real. There was no section 5!! My sisters, being the silly girls that they are, started getting a little worried, I told the guy we paid a lot of money for those tickets and asked what he thought we should do. We followed him to another room and he came back out with 3 different tickets! He told us to go to portal W and try these tickets, he then started telling us he didn't even know if these were real seats! He said to go try them and if they weren't someone else would help us. So a little nervous we headed to our new portal, that worker looked at them and told us to head straight down the stairs to section 1 and find our seats. So down we went, down, down, down, we got to the railing and I looked at what section we were at and it was only section 3!!! YEP we got floor seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy smokes right in the front row on the side stage!!
YA!! We had a blast!!!!


Uh ya they totally acknowledged us and pointed out Jossy's shirt because she had just bought one of their shirts! She was freaking out!!!

Oh and ya those are my sisters hands reaching out to touch him!! SO FUN!!



2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

How fun! So did Whitney totally get scammed!? Luckily it turned out to be even better, crazy!

Elisa and Tyler said...

How cool!!! I am so jealous, I love them! What a cute little sister you have!