






Later that night, after I got off work, we met up with everyone again for fireworks at Layton. Here is Reagan, Hazen, Derek and his girlfriend, Ryan, Heather and their nephew!
Michelle and Spencer!!! AWW how cute! BIG hugs!!
Me and my handsome hubby!!! Look at Michelle in the background! HAHA she was telling us she could take the picture of us... Too late :)





4 comments:
LOL what happened to Michelle!!! is that her falling down!! What a fun time! And you did a great job climbing up everyone. I wish I could've seen that one!
OH my gosh! That was so fun. The Weber State fireworks are on Sunday. We should all go to those together too! I'll call you guys.
Looks like you guys had soo much fun!
Wendy! I found you! LOL! It was so great to meet you, we have to stay in touch! If You & Mitch ever wanna come visit Coeur d Alene, we have room for ya sweetie! Tabitha
:0)
Post a Comment