Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bobbi & Jamie's Special Day!

Jamie turned 8 on September 14th and decided to get baptized Saturday September19th! She asked Mitch if he would baptize her! He did such a wonderful job! It was a really nice baptism, a family friend, Lynn, gave a talk on baptism, another family friend, Becky Wright, sang "I like to look for Rainbows", and then Bobbi gave a talk on the Holy Ghost! It was beautiful and the spirit was so strong there! We love you Jamie!!
Before the baptism Bobbi took out her endowments! She leaves for her mission to Independence, Missouri on November 18th! We are so proud of her and very excited for her decision! Bobbi is such a great example to everyone around her and we love her dearly!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats to Bobbi and Jamie!!

You and Mitch look so cute in the last one!

kaydensgracedesigns said...

Awww such sweet ladies they are! I am so proud of both of them! HUGS Girl! I miss you all! Tabitha