
For Labor Day weekend we went with my family down south to Marysvale UT! I absolutely love it down there! We went 4-wheeling the entire time! SO FUN! So many trails to go on!!

My wonderful family! Whit, Mitch, me, Joss, mom, and dad!

Ryan and Heather Jones also got to come with us! What great friends we have!


During our 6 hour ride, it decided to start raining on us! Luckily my uncle was smart enough to pack a tarp in his 4-wheeler "just in case"!

Me and my beautiful little sisters!! Don't know what I would do without them!!


This was taken right before we left our camp to go on our long ride! It was fun having so many of us!

This was the first sign you see when you get to our campsite! Ya I definitely didn't sleep!!

My cool dad and mom with little Emma!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun Labor Day weekend! You and your sisters look so much alike. You are all so cute!
How fun! I LOVE great family memories :) I am extra jealous of yor right side bar countdown to Mexico! NO FAIR :0) HUGS Tab
I miss your family! So glad you had so much fun! How is it not working? Are you still crazy busy? Maybe we could try to get together? It would be SO good to see you!
Post a Comment