Mitch and I were having a very lazy Sunday so we decided to take the dogs up to Fernwood to go for a hike and roast some hot dogs!! It was a lot of fun! We had bought the dogs their own back packs last year and never had used them, so we decided to pull them out and load them up with EVERYTHING we needed! So we didn't have to carry a thing :)
Eating my yummy hotdog!
Lilly and Tuff doing what they do best in the mountains!
My handsome hubby roastin' out hot dogs!!
The dogs wearing their cute backpacks!! Lilly hates hers! HAHA I think she just doesn't like all the weight she has to carry!
What a fun Sunday together with your little family. I haven't been up to Fernwood forever. I love the picture of you with your cute dogs wearing their backpacks!
Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
4 comments:
Lol those things are awesome! ps How's that beard of mitch's treatin you.
What a fun Sunday together with your little family. I haven't been up to Fernwood forever. I love the picture of you with your cute dogs wearing their backpacks!
It looked like you guys had fun!
Cute! I love hobo dinners. I also think Bobbie looks so cute in those pictures!
Post a Comment