Katie and Cameron Weaver invited us up to their cabin in Bear Lake over conference weekend! It was so much fun! I haven't hung out with all of these guys since I started the nursing program a year ago! It was fun to get together again! Thanks Kate and Cam!! Patrick and Cami Kearns
Cute baby Kyler! (Cassie's baby boy)
Katie, Cameron, Josh, and Patrick
~Cute little momma!!~
Group photo!
Mitch and Cassie always have to get at least one dance in ;)
Mitch for some reason thinks he looks cute with his shirt tucked in
Josh showed him otherwise :)
You can't tell, but it was pouring rain! The boys went out to play golf and didn't last long!
Looks like you guys are always having fun and seeing fun people from high school! I never see anyone! I also LOVE the tucking in of the shirt it makes me laugh! You guys are so cute!
Mitch and I have been married for 4 years now! We are expecting our first little one in June 2010! We are so thrilled and excited! I finished Nursing school in November and just took and passed my boards December 7th!! I'll be working as a RN for a home health and hospice agency in Kaysville! Mitch is a salesman at Marble Ventures and is very good at it! We love keeping in touch with everyone so if you find us on here let us know!
4 comments:
LOL OH MITCH I love your shirt tucked in!! haha Can we please get a picture of him and Jordan doing this together. haha!!
Looks like you guys are always having fun and seeing fun people from high school! I never see anyone! I also LOVE the tucking in of the shirt it makes me laugh! You guys are so cute!
Just catchin up on your blog. You guys look like you are having so much fun.
Thanks for the birthday comment!
Post a Comment