Okay I promised Heidi (my sister in law) belly pics! So hope you don't mind the bare belly.... I had to take them by myself, hopefully next time Mitch will be around to take them :) oh and just wondering, how far along were you guys when you first felt your baby move?? I'm getting anxious!


7 comments:
You look great!! yay!!
I was 25 weeks when I felt Kyler moving. At first they are tiny flutters and then they turn into kicks and elbows :)By the way you have no belly! I hate yo j/k I'm jealous. Love Ya
Hmmm, how far along was I when I felt my babies move? I'm thinking I was about 17 weeks. Maybe not that early though? Geez it's hard to remember. I have it written down somewhere. I know it was between 17 and 20 weeks. You'll have to let us know when you feel him or her for the first time!! When do you find out if it's a boy or girl!? Can't wait to here what it is! Who's your doctor? Just curious :).
It takes longer to feel them move the 1st time I think. Probly because time crawls, and you aren't exactly sure what to expect. In the next few weeks! 2 more weels til you find out if its a brother or sister, YAY! You guys are going to be such great parents! :) Merry Christmas! Love Tab
You are not even showing yet. With your first child it takes a while to feel them move. I think I was 5 months along until I felt Rocky but with Brody I was more of 3 months along. Also with the first it takes you a while to show more. I am so excited for you guys!
I was 18 weeks when I felt Sawyer move. It felt like a little kernal of popcorn popping in my belly! It's so exciting!
Gosh that is so CRAZY!!! You are not even showing a little bit!!! I bet maybe a little when you lay on your back huh? I should show you a picture of me right now ... I think we are due the same time and people tell me i look like I am going to pop! I still have 21 more weeks to go!!! Ahhh. Crazy!
Post a Comment