
Yep that's little baby Bowman standing on his/her head!! YAY!! I'm pregnant and everything is looking GREAT! Doc said the baby is measuring perfect and i'm okay to announce our WONDERFUL news to everyone!! As of today I am 14 weeks and 3 days!! We get to find out the sex on Dec. 30th and are so thrilled! Sorry its not a very good picture I can't figure out how to download the CD they gave me!! Thanks to everyone who prayed for us! Our Father in Heaven must really know what he's doing! We weren't planning on getting pregnant until I had insurance again but I guess it wasn't going to happen that way! And ITS OKAY!! My due date is the beginning of June! Couldn't be a better month :)
12 comments:
HOORAY! We're so happy for you guys! Congrats congrats!
Congrats. June babies are awesome.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Being a mom is the best thing in the world. Good luck!
oh congrats!!! i'm so stinkin excited for you!! life is treating you well - you must be doing something right! Love you girl!
YAY!!! Congrats again! I am soooo happy for you!! You and Mitch will be awesome parents! Love you guys!
So awesome. Congrats!!
Wendy!!!!! WOOOHOOO! YAY! AWESOME! I am so glad you you guys! HOW FUN!PS- Love the temple pic, so pretty! Tab
Oh, my gosh Wendy!! Congrats!!
P.S. Remember me :)
Cami told me. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys.
Oh my gosh!!!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats on everything!!
Wendy that is so great! I am so excited for you guys! I hope your pregnancy keeps going well. CONGRATS!
Yipppeeee! I am SO SO SO EXCITED for you!!!! Well for both of you!!! Yehaw!!!
Post a Comment