Thursday, October 1, 2009

Horseback Riding, September 26, 2009

Our awesome friends Ryan and Heather Jones invited us up to their cabin to go horseback riding! It has been so long since i've been on a horse, I was so nervous!! But we had so much fun and it was so pretty up there! I love the fall!! Thanks guys for such a wonderful time! We sure do love you and your friendship!!!!


Gettin' ready to go!
Here we go! Up the trail!!
Thanks Ry for staying back with me and not running :)

Mitch kept taking blurry pictures but their still cute so I had to post them :)

I was so scared but was still having so much fun! Here's me and my horse Dirst!!!
Here's cute Heather!!
HAHA Ryan trying to put on his face mask to keep warm
Me and my wonderful, handsome hubby!! LOVE HIM!

Thanks again you guys!! We had a blast and should do it again really soon :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness I am so so so jealous!HOW FUN! Those pictures are beautiful! And the one of you and Mitch and the mountains in the back with the sunset so cute! Maybe a real soon time to wanna do that again will be when I'm there!!

crooks.blogspot.com said...

I am SO jealous too! That looks amazing! How fun! I love fall! Glad you and Mitch have so much fun!ANd I agree. The pic of you two up at the top is incredible! Tell Mitch hi! And thank you so much for the outfit! I love it! Matt had been asking me if there were any outfits with brown and green cause he likes them together. I hadn't been able to find anything! So....you're the best! Thanks so much!

Michelle said...

How fun! I haven't been on a horse forever. I love horseback riding though! What cute pictures! That's awesome that you've kept in touch with Ryan, he was always such a fun guy and his wife looks like lots of fun too :)!

Ryan and Hetz said...

Oh my gosh!!! Note to self...never take a picture of eating again!! Fun bbq last night!